There are now a lot of great waterless car wash products on the market if you want to clean your car yourself. Here are some rules when it comes to choosing the right products:
- Make sure the product doesn’t contain silicone as this can leave silicone particles embedded into the car paint and cause problems later with paint touch-ups.
- Silicone can also damage the paint shine and will trap contaminants as well.
- Always use a good quality microfiber towel to avoid scratching the surfaces of your car.
- No matter what product you use, only apply to light dirt. If your car is really dirty, rinse or wash the car first to avoid scratches.
If you follow these simple rules, then you can use your waterless car wash products safely and effectively to keep your car looking like new. Here are some of the best wash products available now:
This product guarantees a water spot free finish and is made from a clever formula that will give you a high gloss finish without damaging your paint.
This is a slightly cheaper product that still gives a great shine. It also provides the best protection available for your car and will prevent dirt and UV rays from damaging the paint.
This is a wash, wax and protectant all in one. It’s one of the easiest products to use because it comes in a spray bottle, so as soon as it arrives you can get to work!
This product is easy to use and has a tropical fragrance that’s a nice change from the chemical smells of other options. It’s also highly effective and will leave behind a high shine, protective finish that will leave your car looking amazing!
The microfiber towels that you use for your waterless car wash are almost more important than the wash product! So, here’s a guide to towels that will do the job properly and without damaging your paint:
- Meguiar’s X2020 Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels.
- Chemical Guys MIC_507_06 Professional Grade.
- Zwipes 735 Microfiber Towel Cleaning Cloths.